In present times, due to the high divorce rate, the greatest worry of people planning to get married is about their future relationship. For married couples, their fears are whether they can trust their partners and have a lasting relationship. In other words, no matter what stage, couples still worry about breakups and divorces, thinking it might also happen to them anytime and if there is a solution to their problem at all.
The Marriage Code Book: Premarital & Marital Strategies provides the solution and shows that divorce does not have to happen. This book provides simple yet thorough step by step strategies that will prepare couples as they go into their marriage, knowing that they do not have to be a part of the statistics. This book not only prepares newlyweds, but it can also help married couples improve faithfulness.
The Simple strategies in this book will not only make your marriage foolproof but it would also increase the quality of your connection with your significant other. The key is to change the way you think about marriage. Be familiar with the idea that it was not originally destined to be broken, and your vows aren't said to be taken lightly but should be a promise to your partner. Once truly understood, you will both experience a type of desire that would be impossible not to be loyal to each other.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- The secret sauce that can sweeten any marriage or relationship.
- The vow you make is The Marriage Code.
- You are wired to relate; but primarily to your partner.
- Understanding one secret will give you an ironclad marriage.
- The primary purpose of marriage is not what you think.
- You do not have to breakup with your partner, unless you want to.
- Staying in love with one partner is an unbeatable feeling.
- No room for argument; this is your sweetheart we’re talking about.
- You can be totally open and free about everything.
- Nothing and no one is allowed to come in between.
- You can do and say anything... you won't be judged; you're safe.
- One cannot imagine a life without the other… you’re in love.
- Challenge every thought of breakup.